Terms of Service
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Ruggieri & Co., its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Ruggieri & Co. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to info@Ruggieri & Co. by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Ruggieri & Co. the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Ruggieri & Co. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Ruggieri & Co..
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Ruggieri & Co.. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of the Site
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Ruggieri & Co. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. Ruggieri & Co. HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
Ruggieri & Co. is a Site that matches Project Owners with contractors.
Ruggieri & Co. is not involved in any Transaction between Project Owners and contractors. Consequently, in the event that a Transaction does occur, Ruggieri & Co. shall have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the product(s) and/or service(s). The Ruggieri & Co. site acts as a venue for Project Owners to submit their information and project description to contractors; Contractors may or may not respond to Project Owners.
- Ruggieri & Co. shall use reasonable efforts to advertise and locate Project Owners solely to give contractors the opportunity to provide quotes.
- Project Owners are under no obligation to enter into a contract with contractors.
- Ruggieri & Co. shall not have the right to make any commitment or commitments on behalf of contractors or Project Owners. All terms of any agreement between contractors and Project Owners shall solely be the respective parties’ responsibility. It is understood and agreed that Ruggieri & Co. is not a guarantor of any Project Owners or contractors’s requests, claims, or statements.
- Contractors shall make an independent determination of Project Owners Referrals, claims, statements, or ability to pay for work on the Project, statements, and shall hold Ruggieri & Co. harmless from any and all contract disputes, payment disputes, or problems that may arise. Ruggieri & Co. shall have no liability, of any kind, to contractors arising out of any contract or relationship between Project Owners and contractors.
- Ruggieri & Co. reserves the right to post, on its Site, product or service information entered by contractors entered within the contractor’s dashboard. Ruggieri & Co. reserves the right to edit, change, or update any incorrect information provided by contractors. Contractors hereby acknowledge that neither Ruggieri & Co., nor any of its service providers or partners, shall have any liability for how the services are used, what content is posted or accessed, or what products or services are made available through the Site.
- The Agreement shall be binding upon the parties’ successors and assignees.
- Referral Brokers and/or Referral reselling is not permitted on Site. If any Account is reselling Referrals such Accounts will be suspended immediately and subject to $1,000 penalty.
Changes to the Service or Terms
Ruggieri & Co. may from time to time without prior notice change, add, or remove certain features of the Site, Membership and services or change the terms of this Agreement. If you are dissatisfied with any such changes to the service or this Agreement, you may immediately cancel your Account by contacting Ruggieri & Co. at info@Ruggieri & Co..
Memberships & Refund Policy
Contractors may terminate their Account and/or Membership at any time and for any reason, by contacting Ruggieri & Co. at info@Ruggieri & Co. or simply cancel the account within the contractors’ dashboard. Ruggieri & Co. reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate contractors’ accounts in its sole discretion. Any fees and/or charges owed to Ruggieri & Co. must be paid within 7 (Seven) days. There may be a collection fee, legal fees and reporting to the appropriate credit bureaus for default of payment.
Ruggieri & Co. offers various paid Membership services that Contractors can enroll in. The Membership services are on an “At Will” basis and under no circumstances is Ruggieri & Co. obligated to ensure Contractor will be successful with the services.
Contractors that are enrolled in “Paid Plans” agree to the following:
a) Referrals are only sent to 1 (one) contractor.
b) Ruggieri & Co. will make every effort to pre-screen, approve and set an appointment on behalf of the contractor.
c) Contractors will be given the option to choose or reject the appointment.
d) Contractors agree to pay on a pay per appointment referral fee. Plan will automatically renew unless contractor notifies Ruggieri & Co. that they do not want to be billed automatically.
e) Contractors can renew their plan when they choose to do so.
f) Contractor will at all times maintain a valid, billable credit card on file within their Contractor Account.
g) Contractor agrees that he/she has complete control over the number of Referrals that he/she wants to receive and Referrals shall be sent automatically based off Contractor’s Account settings
h) Contractor agrees and understands he/she may turn “OFF” their lead delivery system.
i) Contractor may terminate their Account and/or Membership at any time and for any reason, by contacting Ruggieri & Co. at info@Ruggieri & Co.. Ruggieri & Co. reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate Contractor Accounts in its sole discretion. Upon any such termination of an Account, Contractors will remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees and charges relating to the use of any fee-based Membership services prior to termination
j) In the event a Contractor disputes any Charges, or Membership fees through their Credit Card Company (or bank) Contractor agrees there will be a $55 fee assessed to their Account. Any and all disputes should and will be directed to Ruggieri & Co..
k) Refunds will be processed at the sole discretion of Ruggieri & Co. depending on the circumstance/situation.
l) Return Policy:
– If the homeowner cancels the appointment before you, the Pro, can provide them with an estimate, simply let your account manager know and we will replace it with another one, no questions asked.
– If the homeowner hires another Pro before you can give them an estimate we will replace that appointment with another one, no questions asked.
Contractors agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law all disputes, claims, or causes of action, in law or equity, arising from or relating to this Agreement or its enforcement, performance, breach, or interpretation shall be resolved solely and exclusively by confidential final and binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to its principles of conflicts of laws. Any action or proceeding in connection with any matter arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement or any claim for injury or damage related thereto shall be brought and maintained in the state or federal courts located in Nevada.
THE Ruggieri & Co. SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER Ruggieri & Co. NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You agree to indemnify Ruggieri & Co. and its partners, advertisers, and third-party content providers (the “Indemnified Parties”) against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Site, including the Interactive Areas. This expressly includes, without limitation: (i) liability arising from the violation or infringement of copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights in connection with any content or information you provide or post, and (ii) any libelous or unlawful material contained in any content or information you post, (iii) any other liability arising from or caused by any content or information that you provide or post, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OR OF ANY FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF RUGGIERI & CO. OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES AND WITHOUT REGARD TO CAUSE OR TO ANY CONCURRENT OR CONTRIBUTING FAULT, STRICT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER SOLE, JOINT OR CONCURRENT, ACTIVE OR PASSIVE BY Ruggieri & Co. OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES. This section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT, SHALL RUGGIERI & CO. OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES, THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE. OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARTNERS TO THE CUSTOMER OR SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY US.